Coming in December, 2018 is my Mastering Luminar 3 Online Course, an update to my Mastering Luminar 2018 Course.
This new Mastering Luminar 3 Online Course will feature a ton of new content, with the first few Course Chapters in particular being completely re-recorded to showcase Luminar 3.
Skylum's new Luminar 3 is the first to contain Libraries and catalogs. It features a browser to view, search for and rate your images, then Edit them using all of our familiar Luminar filters and tools.
An entire Chapter in this course (Chapter 6) is completely dedicated to Libraries with videos on importing, setting up catalogs, adding folders & albums, rate your photos, and more!
Luminar 3 with Libraries also presents us with different workflow possibilities and I will explore that too.
My Mastering Luminar 3 Online Course is a FREE UPGRADE to everyone enrolled in my Mastering Luminar 2018 online Course!!!
If you already own my Mastering Luminar 2018 course, you will be automatically enrolled in my Luminar 3 course for FREE!
If you don't have my Luminar 2018 course yet, purchase it today and enjoy all of the videos available in my 2018 course right away. You will be automatically enrolled in my Luminar 3 course and will have instant access to it when it is available.
Luminar 2018 is the newest version of Skylum's award-winning photo editing program used by both enthusiasts and pros, and now available for Mac's & PC's.
Learn how to edit your photos with Luminar 2018 in my comprehensive step-by-step online course. This is the most complete training video course available for Skylum's Luminar!
This course features all new recordings and has more videos and more content than my original Luminar/Neptune course.
It is the most complete training video available for Skylum's Luminar 2018!
- Over 12 hours and over 100 videos and counting!!
- New videos appear when Skylum updates Luminar 2018
- The Most Complete Luminar Online Course Available
- Video available in HD 1080p
- Course photos are included so you can follow along and practice
- Workflow options for using with other programs like Lightroom, Capture One Pro, Aurora HDR, ON1 Photo, Photoshop, Affinity Photo, and more.
- Videos on using Layers and Masks and the tools to create them
- Videos explaining each of the 50+ Filters in Luminar plus Lens Corrections and Transform - great to return to for quick review
- Available in Streaming Only AND Downloadable Versions
- Watch the videos as often as you like
- A set of FREE Presets, Workspaces & LUTs I created are included
- The online course features a discussion area to ask questions where I and other students can answer
- FREE course updates each time Skylum provides a free update to Luminar 2018
- When Skylum releases their DAM (Digital Asset Management) for Luminar 2018 I will add more course videos showcasing it
- Videos showing any differences between Mac & Windows computers, recorded on both platforms
- And much, much more!
The course interface is simple to use and keeps track of your progress. A Course Discussion page is available for you to ask any questions you have as you progress. Jump to any video in any chapter anytime, and re-watch videos as often as you like.
By placing your order today you will receive instant access to the course so you can begin downloading and/or streaming the course videos right away.
They sure are!!
Read above for my announcement regarding a FREE UPGRADE to my Luminar 3 course!
Skylum has said they will not have a paid upgrade to Luminar until later in 2019, and as such I am including FREE UPDATES to my Luminar 2018 course, which will come in my upcoming Mastering Luminar 3 course.
- Download Info
- Free Course Workspaces
- Free Course Photos
- Video Download Instructions - Read This First Before Downloading Videos!
- Download Chapter 2 Videos Here - 703MB
- Download Chapter 3 Videos Here - 1.03GB
- Download Chapter 4 Videos Here - 835MB
- Download Chapter 5 Videos Here - 3.03GB
- Download Chapter 7 Videos Here - 7.86 GB
- Download Chapter 8 Videos Here - 1.7GB
- Download Chapter 9 Videos Here - 940MB
- Download Chapter 10 Videos Here - 1.75GB
- 01 - What's New in Luminar 2018 - 11:15 FREE PREVIEW
- 02 - Welcome Windows Users - 04:32 FREE PREVIEW
- 03 - Finding Your Personal Creative Style - 10:25
- 01 - Opening Images - 03:07
- 02 - Interface Overview - 05:37
- 03 - About Workspaces - 09:32
- 04 - About Presets - 11:38
- 01 - Luminar Menu (Mac Only) - 02:02
- 02 - File & Edit Menus - 05:12
- 03 - Image & Layers Menus - 02:04
- 04 - Filters & Tools Menus - 02:46
- 05 - Plugins, Mask, & View Menus - 04:23
- 06 - Window, Skylum Account, & Help Menus - 05:10
- 01 - Using as a Standalone - 03:55
- 02 - Using as a Plugin to Photoshop - 07:22
- 03 - Using as a Plugin to Lightroom - 17:09
- 04 - Using with Capture One Pro 11
- 05 - Using with Photos (Mac Only) - 09:40
- 06 - Using with ON1 Photo RAW 2018 - 05:15 FREE PREVIEW
- 07 - Using with Aurora HDR 2018 - 08:43
- 08 - Using with Skylum's Creative Kit (Mac Only) - 03:13
- 09 - Using Adobe Plugins Inside of Luminar - 03:19
- 10 - Saving Photos in the Native .lmnr File Format - 12:30
- 11 - Exporting Photos to Various File Formats - 11:52
- IMPORTANT INFO On this Chapter
- Skylum Provides More Info on Upcoming DAM - Sept. 7, 2018
- 01 - Before We Look at Each Filter - 04:13
- 02 - Accent - AI Filter - 03:34 FREE PREVIEW
- 03 - Adjustable Gradient Filter - 13:56
- 04 - Advanced Contrast - 05:45
- 05 - B&W Conversion - 07:20
- 06 - Bi-Color Toning - 07:35 FREE PREVIEW
- 07 - Brightness / Contrast - 01:27
- 08 - Brilliance/Warmth - 01:24
- 09 - Channel Mixer - 14:49
- 10 - Clarity - 02:13
- 11 - Color Balance - 03:03
- 12 - Color Contrast - 02:41
- 13 - Color Temperature - 03:39
- 14 - Cross Processing - 01:58
- 15 - Curves - 07:37
- 16 - Dehaze - 01:47 FREE PREVIEW
- 17 - Denoise - 04:14
- 18 - Details Enhancer - 05:27
- 19 - Develop & RAW Develop - 21:02
- 19a - BONUS - Bugs in Develop & RAW Develop v1.2.0 (4245) Mac - 07:15
- 20 - Dodge & Burn - 11:04
- 21 - Dramatic - 02:12
- 22 - Exposure - 02:44
- 23 - Fog - 01:21
- 24 - Foliage Enhancer - 01:35
- 25 - Golden Hour - 02:14
- 26 - Grain - 02:09
- 27 - High Key - 03:15
- 28 - Highlights / Shadows - 03:20
- 29 - HSL - 05:52
- 30 - Hue Shift - 01:13
- 31 - Image Radiance - 01:59
- 32 - LUT Mapping - 05:32
- 33 - Matte Look - 02:02
- 34 - Microstructure - 01:28
- 35 - Orton Effect - 03:04
- 36 - Photo Filter - 02:38
- 37 - Polarizing Filter - 01:45
- 38 - Remove Color Cast - 02:42
- 39 - Saturation / Vibrance - 02:35
- 40 - Sharpening - 04:39
- 41 - Soft Focus - 02:27
- 42 - Soft Glow - 03:41
- 43 - Split Color Warmth - 02:28
- 44 - Split Toning - 02:27
- 45 - Structure - 04:09
- 46 - Sun Rays - 7:07
- 47 - Texture Overlay - 03:33
- 48 - Tone - 02:45
- 49 - Top & Bottom Lighting - 01:17
- 49 - Top & Bottom Lighting - 01:17
- 50 - Vignette - 04:10
- 51 - Whites / Blacks - 01:45
- 52 - AI Sky Enhancer - 07:41
- 01 - Crop Tool - 13:21
- 02 - Free Transform Tool (And Using it to Add a Watermark) - 07:12
- 03 - Clone & Stamp Tool - 12:41
- 04 - Erase Tool - 06:57
- 05 - History Panel - 04:12 FREE PREVIEW
- 06 - Histogram - 07:07
- 01 - 1st Photo with Global Adjustments & Presets - 12:06
- 02 - Editing our 2nd Photo, Global Adjustments & No Presets - 17:10
- 01 - Layer Basics - 20:48
- 02 - Masking Basics and Masking Brush - 17:43